Are you ready to start living the life you have always dreamed about? Do you feel deep down in your core, that now is the time for change… but you just don’t know where to start? You have come to the right place.
Let me ask, does this sound familiar?
- Feeling unsupported, unappreciated, undervalued, and misunderstood?
- Often feeling tired, drained, and unfulfilled, as if something is “missing”, but you’re just not sure what?
- Craving to find balance in your life?
- Wanting to help people but, deep down, you feel helpless?
- Struggling to say “no” when people ask for favors, or feeling like you always have to accommodate others to keep them happy?
- Worrying about whether or not people will like you for who you really are?
- Feeling like you’ve been doing everything “right,” but your life still isn’t how you’d like it to be?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can totally relate. I know where you are because I’ve been there myself. Check out my story, and learn about my journey on this crazy ride called life. My experiences and passion have led me to where I am now – coaching others to live out happy, fulfilling and purpose-driven lives that are rewarding and full of love.
“Jennifer’s insightful, thought-provoking articles never fail to inspire. I’ve appreciated the opportunity to share her writing on Tiny Buddha, as I know it’s been helpful to readers!”
– Lori Deschene, Founder of TinyBuddha.com
Work with me, and you will…
- Feel more connected with your inner guide or voice, and more confident in yourself.
- Learn how to set effective boundaries in personal and professional relationships.
- Learn techniques and tools to reduce stress and overwhelm
- Feel more supported, valued, and appreciated.
- Learn how to become your own best friend, and feel more aligned with your true self.
- Begin waking up happier, healthier and more fulfilled.
“Jennifer is smart, intuitive and has a sharp ability to cut straight to what shifts needs to take place to live a more authentic and spirit-centered life.”
– Jackie Johansen, California, of FinallyWriting.com
My coaching method isn’t very conventional…
My methodologies are inspired by the various types of training I’ve received, including a Master’s in Holistic Counseling Psychology and completion of Gabrielle Bernstein’s Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1. This, along with my personal life experiences help me create custom coaching plans for each and every one of my clients.
I take a holistic approach to coaching – focusing on the combination of mind, body and spirit. I hone-in on your unique individual traits, needs, and issues. We work together in a way that helps me develop concrete methods and tools specifically for you and your personality. These tools and techniques will help you re-connect with your true self by improving your relationship with you.
Some tools that I like to use (but are not limited to) include:
- Guided visualizations
- Journaling/writing activities
- Tapping (EFT)
- And many more!
My coaching sessions are focused around you, your life, and any challenges you are presently facing. Our sessions are open for any potential area you want to work on. By creating an open and honest line of communication, I believe together we will be able to identify what truly needs healing in that moment.
My experiences have proven that coaching is most effective when it’s a collaborative process. I am not the “expert” of your life – you are. We will work together to develop methods, tools, and mindset shifts that are most effective for you. In order to experience true growth and start building the life of your dreams, you as the client must be willing to step up and express what you need and want to work on.
Helping my clients grow, find inner strength, and follow their dreams is my passion. I truly care about my clients and will do everything I can to support them on their journey. My approach is very down to earth, genuine, personable, and supportive. I care about your success, and our relationship is an essential part of that process.
“From her personal experiences, wealth of expertise and knowledge, and deep intuition, she is able to guide you through connecting with your desires first and foremost, so that you’re able to release the obligation to please others at the expense of yourself. In turn, you’ll find yourself more fulfilled, happier, healthier, better able to express yourself and better connected with people in your life.”
– Stephenie Zamora, Colorado, of StephenieZamora.com
My coaching is for you if…
- You’re ready to do the work needed to create a happy, joyful and miraculous life.
- You know what you want help with, and you’re ready to take action and do the work needed to make changes in your life.
- You’re ready to create a vision for the future and create a plan to make it happen.
- You want to learn about psychology and development and gain tools and techniques to improve your life.
- You want to focus on “how” you can make your life better.
- You’re ready to explore your own inner blocks and do the work to bust through them.
My coaching isn’t for you if…
- You want me to be the “expert” of your life.
- You want me to “figure you out” and give you a mental health diagnosis.
- You want to heavily focus on processing and exploring your emotional experiences from the past.
- You want me to tell you exactly what to do with your life.
“Jennifer provided a neutral and non-judgmental space for looking at the thoughts and behavior patterns that I wanted to change. This kind of space was in many ways a new experience for me and it really helped me to open up for change. She gave me new perspectives and insights on areas and issues where I felt stuck. It helped me to take steps forward in these situations. Something I really appreciated was that Jennifer could give me concrete advice in specific situations that was non-intrusive. Jennifer’s personal yet professional approach really gave me confidence in her and her work.”
– Cecilia Widén, Sweden
My coaching packages…
I currently offer 60-Minute Individual Coaching sessions via phone or Skype, with options to purchase a package of 3 or 5 sessions at one time for a discounted rate. The packages of 3 or 5 sessions include unlimited e-mail support! Click below to schedule your complimentary 20-minute consultation to learn more.
Schedule Your Complimentary 20-Minute Consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is life coaching?
The coaching process focuses on certain areas of your life by examining your current life situation, identifying challenges and fears, and creating a vision for the future.
Should I get coaching or psychotherapy?
If you want a mental health diagnosis or if you want to primarily work on things like anxiety, depression, trauma, and so on, then you definitely want psychotherapy. Of course, this doesn’t mean if you have anxiety that you shouldn’t work with the coach. However, the main purpose for reaching out to a coach should be to work on an area in your life (such as self care, relationships, creativity, spiritual growth, health, professional goals, career, and so on).
Beyond that, I think it’s a matter of preference. Coaching is much more direct than therapy. A therapist is going to hold space for you to process. You’ll likely spend many sessions with a therapist talking about past experiences and processing old emotions. A coach, on the other hand, is direct in a way a therapist can’t be. A coach will help you quickly uncover the blocks and challenges that are in the way from you progressing forward. In coaching, we identify your vision for the future and develop strategies to help you get there.
Will you be able to help me with… ?
The content of your issue doesn’t matter as much as your preference does when it comes to this work. Do you want someone to be able to hold space for you to process emotions for 50 minutes every week for 6 months, a year or 5 years? Then you want a therapist. Do you want someone to dive deep quickly, help you identify blocks, and create a vision for the future? Then you want a coach.
Not sure which you prefer? When it doubt, try both to see how it “fits”. Sometimes even doing both at the same time can be very effective depending on the issue.