In this episode, I go deeper into the concept of special relationships by applying it not only in our relationships with people but with many things in the world.
Here’s a few takeaways:
- We can apply the concept of special relationships to any kind of relationship that we have with the world.
- True fulfillment doesn’t necessarily come from personal material gain. Rather, it comes through being truly of service.
- Genuine happiness comes through being present, being of service and an intention to infuse love into all that you do.
- It’s never been about just you — it never has been and never will be — it’s about all of us.
- We are all in this together. When one of us is suffering, we are all suffering.
Homework for this week: Try to catch your ego going into the thoughts like “this sucks”, “why is this so hard for me”, or “X has it better than me”. Recognize the ego, then choose to see things differently. Try to get yourself out of the ego thoughts and then, instead, ask yourself: How can I serve? How can I help someone today? How can I help make someone’s day a little easier? Then do it!
Have a blessed week!
P.S. Want to continue this discussion? Head over to my Facebook group for podcast listeners!