This week I’m shifting gears a little bit. Rather than read a passage from the Course and reflect on it, I’m answering a few questions I’ve received on how to study the Course and I’m also elaborating on the concepts of the Holy Instant, the Picture and the Frame, and forgiveness.
Here’s a few takeaways from this week’s podcast:
- When studying the Course, don’t try to force it and “figure it all out”. When we relax and are still, that’s when the material starts to really make sense.
- If you’re studying the Course, be sure to do the workbook!
- The Holy Instant is the moment when it’s like the “clouds part” of our ego and we’re fully in the present moment.
- To see the picture, we have to see things with fresh eyes. When we see the picture, we see things as they are in the present moment. When we see the frame, we’re seeing the labels and past associations that we have with that person, place, or thing.
- Forgiveness happens when we are able to see another person’s picture — their truth, their light, their love — rather than their frame — their ego, their darkness, their wounds.
The homework for this week is to do the forgiveness visualization that I talk about near the end of the episode. 🙂
I hope you enjoy this week’s episode!
Much love to you,